Re: DM application for Martin-Éric Racine

Re: Martin-Éric Racine 2009-01-03 <[🔎] 11fae7c70901030327q5e96d543te6aa4c0592039695@mail.gmail.com>
> I have been maintaining Debian packages since 2003, where I have often
> been praised for the high quality of my packaging (especially for the
> clean repackaging of packages I have adopted) and for my proactive
> interactions with upstream authors.

I am not amused by this self-appraisal. You have been criticized more
than once. I'm sure I'm not the only one to remember the "chmod u+s
cups-pdf" desaster. That's not a show-stopper for any future Debian
involvement, but the above indicates that you haven't learned much
since then.

With my DAM hat on, I object to Martin-Éric becoming a DM.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/