Re: DM application for Adam C??cile (Le_Vert)

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 11:58:01PM +0100, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> My point here is this: why use a DELAYED/2 queue when a DELAYED/10 upload
> suffices just as well to reach the goal,

Because it gets the fix to users eight days earlier. And if the fix is
wrong, it means that the feedback loop is quicker, to the point you can
have three or four attempts to reach the correct fix, in the same time.

The longer DELAYED directories are there primarily because it makes people
doing NMUs more comfortable, not to let maintainers who have less time
remain the sole uploaders of their packages.

Cheers,
aj