DM application for Adam Cécile (Le_Vert)

Hello,

Could you please add me as Debian maintainer ?

I agree with the social contract, free software guidelines and machine usage policy.

I already maintain some packages [1] and usually works with Nelson de Olivieira which is okay to advocate me.
I worked with many others sponsors.

I planned first to become Debian developper but work makes me too busy to complete the application right now. So I would like to be able to maintain my packages by myself before I can complete NM process.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards, Adam.

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=gandalf@le-vert.net