DM application for Xavier Oswald

Hi,

I would like to apply to be a Debian Maintainer.

Gunnar Wolf accepted to advocate me.

I agree with the social contract, free software guidelines and the debian
machine usage policy.

I already maintain some packages [1] and have my GPG key signed by some DDs.

Im in the NM[2] process, at the end of the T&S1 step but Im a little bit to busy
right now to finish NM but I have enough free time to take care of my packages.

Thanks,
Greetings,

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=x.oswald@free.fr
[2] https://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=x.oswald%40free.fr