Re: former DD

Nathan Hawkins dijo [Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 04:30:32PM -0400]:
> Ok. Can someone tell me why exactly I'm in removed-keys instead of emeritus? I suspect that it's
> because I retired from Debian before the emeritus status existed.
>
> Nathan

If I understand correctly, it might be because you didn't properly
"retire" from Debian (i.e. you didn't inform the project with a signed
mail), but was found as inactive and missing.

If you _did_ announce your retirement, do you remember when was this?
Even better, do you have the message ID, so we can find it quickly in
the archives?

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23