Re: DM application for Xavier Lüthi

Michael Schultheiss scrisse:

> > I am the main maintainer of b2evolution[1] and nrg2iso[2]
> > packages. I'm also currently working in packaging the pixelpost
> > application[3].
> >
> I sponsor b2evolution for Xavier and am working with him to sponsor
> pixelpost.  He is familiar with maintaining Debian packages and
> handles bug reports in a timely manner.  I strongly recommend that
> Xavier be accepted for Debian Maintainership.

I sponsor nrg2iso for Xavier since he adopted it, and I have to say
that it's really a pleasure to work with him. The orphaned package was
in "not-so-good state" (that's an euphemism :), but after a brief review
on mentors he was really quick to put it back in a very good state, with
very minimal input on my side. Also, AFAICT, he promptly handles and
fixes bugs and glitches.

As far as I've seen, I agree with Michael on advocating him.

Ciao, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org