Re: DM Application for Nobuhiro Iwamatsu

Nobuhiro is one of the most active engineer in Japanese Debian
community nowadays.  He's an evangelist of Debian in Japan.  His
leadership conducts Debian development to be ready for Japanese as
well.

Actually his technical skill is amazing - he's working on some Linux
kernel projects related to SuperH processor.  I really wonder why he
has not been a Debian official developer.  I've always needed to
upload his packages in behalf of him.  I strongly recommend him to be
a member of official developer.

Thanks,
-- gotom