Re: DM application for Xavier Lüthi

Xavier Luthi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to apply for Debian Maintainership. Michael
> C. Schultheiss (schultmc) is my sponsor and advocate.

I'm happy to advocate Xavier for Debian Maintainership.

> I've read and agreed to the Debian Social Contract, Free Software
> Guidelines, and Machine Usage Policy.
>
> I am the main maintainer of b2evolution[1] and nrg2iso[2]
> packages. I'm also currently working in packaging the pixelpost
> application[3].
>
> [1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/b/b2evolution.html
> [2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/n/nrg2iso.html
> [3] http://bugs.debian.org/470214

I sponsor b2evolution for Xavier and am working with him to sponsor
pixelpost.  He is familiar with maintaining Debian packages and handles
bug reports in a timely manner.  I strongly recommend that Xavier be
accepted for Debian Maintainership.

--
Michael Schultheiss