Re: Debian Maintainer Application for Hideki Yamane

On March 23, 2008, [debian-devel:17219],
henrich (at debian.or.jp) wrote:

>  Now I would like to apply for Debian Maintainer. Tatsuya Kinoshita is my
>  sponsor and advocate.
>
>  Surely I agree to Debian Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines,
>  and Debian Machine Usage Policy.
>
>  As a package maintainer, I'm mainly packaging software for Japanese users
>  - fonts, message catalog and so on [1].
>
>  And I'm doing debconf translation for 4 years, now I'm trying to translate
>  Debian Developers Reference to Japanese.
>

>  As DM, I would like to contribute to Debian more, especially improve
>  Japanese Debian environment with DDs.
>

>  [1]  http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=henrich@debian.or.jp

I'd like to advocate Hideki Yamane for Debian Maintainer status.

I'm his sponsor for the jd package since 2006 and think that he
should be allowed uploading for the reviewed packages.  He will
be a good Debian Maintainer.

Thanks,
--
Tatsuya Kinoshita