Debian Maintainer Application for Hideki Yamane

Hi all,

 Now I would like to apply for Debian Maintainer. Tatsuya Kinoshita is my
 sponsor and advocate.

 Surely I agree to Debian Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines,
 and Debian Machine Usage Policy.

 As a package maintainer, I'm mainly packaging software for Japanese users
 - fonts, message catalog and so on [1].

 And I'm doing debconf translation for 4 years, now I'm trying to translate
 Debian Developers Reference to Japanese.

 As DM, I would like to contribute to Debian more, especially improve
 Japanese Debian environment with DDs.

 [1]  http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=henrich@debian.or.jp

--
Regards,