Re: Debian Maintainer Application for Andrew Lee

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 07:56:25PM +0800, Andrew Lee wrote:

> I would like to apply for become a Debian maintainer. Enrico Zini is my
> advocate and sponsor.

I advocate Andrew's request; in fact, it was me to ask him to apply.

I've been sponsoring some of Andrew's packages for years, and it's been a
long while since I found a problem.  Allowing him to do the upload
himself is, to me, the next logical step.

Ciao,

Enrico