Re: Debian Maintainer Application for Scott Kitterman

Scott Kitterman [2008-03-04 18:03 -0500]:
> I would like to apply for Debian Maintainership. Philipp Kern is my
> sponsor and advocate.

I have worked with Scott in Ubuntu for several years now, mostly
sponsoring server-like packages and applying stable release updates. I
can vouch for his understanding of different freeze stages and
consideration of what is appropriate at which time of a release, as
well as his packaging and patching skills.

I'd like to see him become a DM and eventually a DD, too.

Thanks,

Martin