Re: Debian Maintainer Application for Scott Kitterman

On Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 06:03:40PM -0500, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> I'm in Debian NM.  I've just started T&S.  I intend to finish NM, but would
> like to be a Debian Maintainer while working on NM to better contribute to
> Debian.

I am his Application Manager and think he should be allowed uploading
for all reviewed packages.  Scott is involved in Ubuntu's reviewing
processes, thus T&S should not impose much of a problem for him, just
looking up stuff.  I am glad that he's enthusiastic about Debian and its
principles and am confident that he will get through NM and be accepted
as a DD in some time.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                             Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                       Debian Release Assistant