Re: Debian Maintainer application

Adeodato Simó wrote:
>   * after reading the conversation, but without knowing Raphael, I can't
>     see anything that should raise any concerns. From my own experience
>     it's very natural for NMs to be very interested in meeting DDs, and
>     not only for a signature: it's just something to look forward too.
>     And, again IME, when you become a DD you become much more interested
>     in meeting with new contributors, in case you can help them in any
>     way.

100% Agreed. I am sorry, damog, this log is not an example of anything.
This just portrays a guy excited about a BSP and about the chance of
meeting DDs there so that he also gets his key signed.

We have all been there. At least I have. Many times over. Damn, I still
am! :)

--
  ·''`.             Cheap beer & cheap chocolate - The real deal
 : :' :