DM application for Ian Beckwith

Hello,

I would like to apply to be a Debian Maintainer.
Moritz Muehlenhoff has offered to advocate me.

I agree to abide by the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software
Guidelines and the Debian Machine Usage Policy.

Please note that I recently changed email address, so if you are
looking at my past work in Debian, it was all done as
ianb@nessie.mcc.ac.uk

I currently maintain netkit-telnet-ssl, ckermit, libmp3-tag-perl,
libwww-opensearch-perl, liburi-template-perl and git (That's GNU
Interactive Tools, not the VCS. Soon to be renamed gnuit.).
I'm also part of the team developing and maintaining surfraw.

I'm already in the NM process. I want to be a DM to avoid having
to hassle busy sponsors for uploads, and I see it as a temporary
thing on the path to (hopefully) becoming a full DD.

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb@erislabs.net - http://erislabs.net/ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA