Re: DM application for David Paleino

Il giorno 14/dic/07, alle ore 20:15, David Paleino ha scritto:

Francesco Namuri <francesco <at> namuri.it> writes:

I know a people that have the gpg-key signed by a DD
(Andrea Mennucci <mennucc1 <at> debian.org>), he lives in Mazzara
del Vallo (the city where David lives) but studies in Pisa,

Mazara, with just one z ;)

sorry, but I'm from sardinia, I don't know any word without double
letters... :)

David, if this don't help Iin anyway, we (me and Giuseppe) can
offer ospitality in Pisa to permit a meet with Andrea to sign your
key... :)

Well, it won't be a problem, if you convince my parents to let me go (also for
just a weekend) to Pisa to get my key signed! :)

I leave this task to Giuseppe... :)

Cheers,
francesco

--