Re: DM advocation for Adriaan Peeters

Loïc Minier wrote:
>  As he already passed P&P during the NM process, I'll file a bug against
>  the d-m package to request his addition immediately.

I realise that Adriaan has passed P&P and everything, but we still need
to see a signed statement from all applicants that they agree with the
social contract, DFSG, and DMUP. There were objections, earlier, on this
very list, to us reusing the agreements that applicants make during the
NM process. It also confirms that the applicant actually wants to be a
DM..

--
see shy jo