Re: Advocate DM: Ondrej Certik

Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> I'm hereby advocating Ondrej Certik [1] as a DM.
> GPG key: 0xEEA07609 (signed by Bill Allombert <ballombe@debian.org>)
>
> Ondrej is a Debian Python Modules Team and Debian Scientific Computing
> Team member [2]. He is already in NM (waiting for AM [3])

Could you go into some more detail about him? What work has he done within
those teams? Is someone currently sponsoring his packages, or are all uploads
being done by other team members? What's he done that's earned your trust
that he should be a DM? How long has he been involved in working on Debian?
What does he still need to learn?

--
see shy jo