Re: What i find useful about DM status

On Tue 2007-11-20 11:49:28 -0500, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> Which means DM gains you nothing, as its nothing more than doing ftp
> uploads of packages... Or did you just tell us you learn something
> new by using ftp? :)

Nah; i've used ftp once or twice already, thanks ;)

I'll admit i was under the impression that being required to agree to
the Debian Machine Usage Policies implied that i would actually be
granted some Usage of Debian Machines.  Apparently i misinterpreted
that.

I guess the only additional bit of infrastructure that i'll be using
that i don't already use will be dupload, then.  I'm happy to learn
more about that, at least.

And DM will be useful to me anyway because i won't need to hassle my
sponsors to do my uploads for me.

Regards,

     --dkg