What i find useful about DM status [was: Re: Dear DM applicants,]

On Tue 2007-11-20 03:33:05 -0500, Paul Wise wrote:

> Please let us know what it is about DM that you find useful.

I would appreciate being able to upload my own packages without
needing to hassle a sponsor about it.

Selfishly, I would also like more experience working directly with
debian infrastructure.  As someone who maintains infrastructure for
other people, i appreciate what i learn from operating good machinery
set up by smart folks.  Reading the documentation about this
infrastructure is good (for all its foibles, debian's documentation is
actually pretty decent), but using the infrastructure itself is a
different learning experience.

Regards,

      --dkg