Re: DM applicant Niko Tyni

Niko Tyni <ntyni@iki.fi> writes:

> I'm applying for DM, hoping that the controversy about applicants too
> far in the NM process is or will be resolved. I'm past DAM approval too,
> and DM status would ease my work on Debian until I get in the DD
> keyring.

This is probably redundant given the other advocates, but since the
debian-maintainers documentation says more is preferrable:

I'm happy to advocate Niko as a Debian Maintainer.  I've been watching his
work as part of the Perl packaging group for some time and has done an
excellent job.  He has been a great asset to the team.