Re: Advocate DM: Jose Parrella

On Sat, 2007-11-17 at 11:05 +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> [Resending signed, dont know why i missed that earlier]
>
> On 11205 March 1977, David Moreno Garza wrote:
>
> > I'm hereby advocating Jose Parrella [1] as a DM while he waits in the
> > NM-queue.
>
> While I agree with Jose getting upload rights I veto his inclusion into
> the DM keyring, for the sole reason that he is already past me and
> "only" waits for James to do the last step of adding his key and giving
> Jose his login details.

Hi Joerg,

https://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=joseparrella%40cantv.net

This DD candidate got "DAM approval" on 2007-10-20.  Today is almost a
month later.  It feels reasonable to me that this DD candidate is
granted upload right via the DM keyring now, and that the DD account is
created as soon as practically possible.

Or am I missing the point ?

Regards,

Bart Martens