Re: Miriam Ruiz advocation

On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 11:00:30AM +0100, Amaya wrote:
> Ana Guerrero wrote:
> > Here goes my advocate message as DM for Miriam Ruiz.
> Ditto.

Same here.  I've been working with Miriam on goplay, during which she
created the game thumbnail collection and an experimental set of tags
for parental rating of games: http://www.miriamruiz.es/tags

She's not only a restless leader of the Debian Games Team, but also
someone who constantly brings innovation to the project.

> She's both technically competent and a pleasure to work with.

Couldn't say it better.  If there is one reason for Miriam not to be a
DM, is that IMO it's a work-around: she should instead be a DD, and
should have been one for quite a while now.

Ciao,

Enrico