Re: Miriam Ruiz advocation

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 09:49:05PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 11:00:30AM +0100, Amaya wrote:
> > Ana Guerrero wrote:
> > > Here goes my advocate message as DM for Miriam Ruiz.
> > Ditto.
>
> Same here.

And I'll second that, too.

> > She's both technically competent and a pleasure to work with.

Indeed.  While I didn't directly sponsor any of her packages so far, I
have sponsored a package she originally created (hex-a-hop), and we
planned to maintain sdcc together (but dropped it when we found that it
needed to go into non-free).

Thanks,
Bas

For more information, see http://pcbcn10.phys.rug.nl/e-mail.html