Re: Lost contact with AM.

Re: Charles Plessy 2007-05-12 <20070512043405.GE7651@kunpuu.plessy.org>
> I think that I lost email contact with my application manager, Christoph
> Berg. I am sort of slow in my ansers so if Christoph is temporarly busy,
> I can wait, there is no problem. Otherwise, Maybe the best would be to
> change ?

Hi,

I've recently moved and am mostly offline because I don't have
internet at home yet. (More details in a separate mail.) If I remember
correctly I had replied to your last mail, but that probably got lost
due to some DNS weirdness with the SMTP server I was using. Sorry, I
should have tried to send that again, will do so now.

Christoph