Re: Lost contact with AM.

Hi,

> I think that I lost email contact with my application manager,
> Christoph Berg. I am sort of slow in my ansers so if Christoph is
> temporarly busy, I can wait, there is no problem. Otherwise, Maybe
> the best would be to change ?

I vaguely remember that I met you at some party down here, and anyway
living in the neighborhood (I'm living in the same district) might be
marginally a plus for smooth NM process.

So, if Christoph is busy or such, I'm willing to offer some help (and
actually I want to be back from a temporary retirement as AM).

> In any case, I'd be happy to have some news saying that he is going
> well.

Me too.

Best regards,
MH

--
Masayuki Hatta
Graduate School of Economics, The University of Tokyo