Report for Debian Developer Applicant Jurij Smakov <jurij@wooyd.org>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with Keyid 0xC99E03CC:

   ID Check passed, Key signed by 9 DDs.

   Output from keycheck.sh 0xC99E03CC
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   pub   1024D/C99E03CC 2003-07-09
         Key fingerprint = 7F2D 53CD 4470 EC43 B966  EBFF 8E37 9CB4 C99E 03CC
   uid                  Jurij Smakov <jurij@wooyd.org>
   sig!         7C796B7D 2005-10-24  Richard A. Hecker (NoWhereMan) <hecker@debian.org>
   sig!         20E93E8E 2003-08-25  Mikael Sennerholm <mikan@debian.org>
   sig!         68AC5746 2005-10-17  Robert Alan Larson (Blars) <blarson@blars.org>
   sig!         808D0FD0 2005-10-25  Don Armstrong <don@donarmstrong.com>
   sig!2        8E7C03FF 2004-05-25  Matthew Wilcox <willy@debian.org>
   sig!3        7B8357E5 2003-08-31  Andreas Schuldei (debian developer) <andreas@debian.org>
   sig!3        EBEDB32B 2004-05-27  Christopher Martin <christopher.martin@utoronto.ca>
   sig!3        94C09C7F 2004-06-12  Peter Palfrader
   sig!3        C99E03CC 2003-07-09  Jurij Smakov <jurij@wooyd.org>
   sig!2        59DDCB9F 2004-06-02  David B Harris <dbharris@eelf.ddts.net>
   [...]
   2 signatures not checked due to missing keys
   Key is ok
   Check for key expire stuff
   Key has no expiration date set, nothing to check.

   Applicant writes:
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     I'm a 31-years old postdoctoral researcher, currently working at
     the Dept. of Physics and Astronomy, University of California
     Irvine. A major part of my work is development of custom software
     for computer simulations of physical problems. Early in my graduate
     studies I've found that open-source software provides all essential
     tools for that, so I have been using it ever since.
     [...]
     So, at the moment there are a few areas I'm actively involved in
     in Debian. I'm the maintainer of the torrus package, member of the
     Debian kernel team, and (since Sparc hardware appears to magically
     accumulate in my vicinity :-) a sparc porter. As there are not too
     many people actively working on sparc port these days, I'd say that
     my primary goal in Debian is to keep the sparc port up and running
     to the best of my abilities.