Re: NM Report for Week Ending 05 Mar 2006

NM Front Desk wrote on 06/03/2006 07:56:
> For week ending 05 Mar 2006.
> 0 applicants became maintainers.

That's not a single new maintainer for the fourth week running. Apart
from finally getting a little impatient myself now, even if I wouldn't
be in the NM queue myself, I would find this _very_ disappointing, given
the size of the queue and especially the number of people who already
passed all tests and are just waiting for DAM approval an account creation.
Is there anything planned for the future to fix or at least lighten this
situation?

regards,
Sven