AM report for Vincent Danjean

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

pub   1024D/9D025E87 2002-08-19
      Key fingerprint = FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87
uid                  Vincent Danjean <Vincent.Danjean@ens-lyon.org>
sig!         6D4FC66F 2005-09-30  Nicolas Boullis <nboullis@debian.org>
sig!2        D75F8533 2003-10-21  Josselin Mouette <joss@malsain.org>
sig!3        9057B5D3 2003-10-24  Remi Vanicat <vanicat@debian.org>
sig!3        B5444815 2004-08-07  Bill Allombert <ballombe@debian.org>
sig!3        E145F334 2004-12-02  Martin Quinson <mquinson@debian.org>
sub   2048g/3A63980E 2002-08-19
sig!         9D025E87 2002-08-19  Vincent Danjean <Vincent.Danjean@ens-lyon.org>

"I do not know how to tell it, but I really like the ideas between Free
Software. I already tell you I personnaly suffer from proprietory
software. And I found that nowadays Free Software is good enought (and
even often best) for all of my tasks.
  I wrote several sofware that were all under a free licence (GNU GPL
most of the time). And I promote these kind of licences around of me, in
particular with my colleagues.
  When I was at the ENSL, I was in charge (with a few other people) of
the computer ressources for students. We installed lots of Linux for the
new students that would like to try it. I also installed lots of
softwares system-wide, but in a separate partition : we were not root.
So I had to solve lots of compilation issue (we had Solaris/sparc and
Debian/PC) and installation problems (library versionning, ...)"

2. Philosophy and Procedures
----------------------------

Vincent understands Debian's philosophy and procedures.  He agrees with
the Social Contact and the DMUP, has answered questions relating to
philosophy, procedures and tasks/skills.

3. Tasks and Skills
-------------------

Vincent maintains a number of packages, including:

commit-tool
latex-make
mercurial
paje.app
tailor

Vincent knows a number of Debian developers very well and works together
with them, most notably Martin Quinson.

I recommend to accept Vincent as a Debian Developer.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/