Re: Reforming the NM process

Matthew Palmer <mpalmer@debian.org> writes:
> 1.2.7 Knowledge-area assessment
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Determine a set of "required knowledge" modules, and ensure that the
> applicant has been assessed satisfactorily on all of them.  This assists in
> assessing different sorts of applicants -- you can customise the "required
> modules" for a documentation person as opposed to a package maintainer,
> without needing to totally gut the whole system.

That's something which AMs can decide (and I do not discourage such a
decision). The availability of Joerg's templates makes it easy to not
simply use them and be done with the preparation of the NM process - it
certainly works, but is frustrating for applicants.

Marc
--
BOFH #398:
Data for intranet got routed through the extranet and landed on the