Re: Suggestion: Time limit for NM process

Re: Raphael Hertzog 2006-04-06 <[🔎] 20060406133733.GB26152@rivendell.ouaza.com>
> I have no AM experience yet, and would prefer some kind of ack that it's
> worth trying it.

Working on the MIA stuff that uses exactly that system, I've found it
very natural to use and have even thought about using it for NM myself
a few days ago. I wouldn't say it should be obligatory for an AM to
use, but it sure makes sense to have it available.

I'll try to work with Marc to set it up, unless someone else is
faster.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/