Re: Rewording of NM-corner

On 4/6/06, Bas Wijnen <shevek@fmf.nl> wrote:
> Actually, I'd suggest the constitution gets changed to use better terminology.

I think this will be regarded by many as a controversary change
(anyone remember the "simple wording change" which made much of the
documentation be moved in non-free?), so I will state the obvious
here: we need to create a coherent text for a GR to be made and which
explains the reasons behind the change.

> Especially in the NM corner, it is important that people understand what is
> meant.  We can't assume that they'll understand our jargon.  Therefore I
> support the change of using Debian Project Member and New Member, at least in
> the NM corner.

I agree, but s/Member/Contributor/

--
Regards,