Re: Suggestion: Time limit for NM process

Hi,
* Thomas Hood <jdthood@yahoo.co.uk> [2006-04-02 01:40]:
[...]
> What would work well in combination with this is the introduction of a
> NM training course.  In the course, applicants would be guided through
> the material they need to learn in order to pass NM.  Currently applicants
> learn this material during NM, but if the course were available then they
> could (start to) learn it, at their own pace, before starting NM.  Then
> there would be no reason why applicants couldn't complete all their
> work within the year.

Thats a bit difficult, I mean there is no real course at the
moment but the result would be the same if the applicant
would be more active in packaging, documentation and other
stuff needed by debian. So in some way all this -mentors
stuff is the course.
Regards Nico
--
Nico Golde - JAB: nion@jabber.ccc.de | GPG: 0x73647CFF