Re: Suggestion: Time limit for NM process

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 01:51:20 +0200, Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de> said:

> Thats a bit difficult, I mean there is no real course at the moment
> but the result would be the same if the applicant would be more active
> in packaging, documentation and other stuff needed by debian. So in
> some way all this -mentors stuff is the course.

Not exactly, although -mentors does contain a lot of stuff that would be
required knowledge.  There are, however, a few things that you can't
learn from lurking in -mentors.  An obvious example being how to upload
packages.

--
Hubert Chan - email & Jabber: hubert@uhoreg.ca - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA   (Key available at wwwkeys.pgp.net)