Re: AM Report for Faidon Liambotis <faidon@cube.gr>

On Mon, 06 Feb 2006, Don Armstrong wrote:
>    Beyond his work in Debian, Faidon is the "maintainer of the gnunet
>    package, and co-maintainer of the libextractor package. [He is]
>    also the creator of apt-torrent which is in the experimental phase
>    (http://sianka.free.fr)"

Sorry, I made a rather embarassing mistake here which Faidon pointed
out: Faidon isn't the maintainer of gnunet, Arnaud Kyheng is. [This
paragraph leaked into the report and I didn't think to check it
carefully.]

Mea culpa.

Don Armstrong

--
Unix, MS-DOS, and Windows NT (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly).