Re: fresh blood gets congested: long way to become DD

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 08:39:45PM +0100, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:

> The whole goal is to weed out the people who are clearly not fit to be a
> DD.

When they clearly not fit, it would be nice to weed them out before they
wait for weeks and months in the NM queue, thus not wasting time either from
NM or AM/FD/DAM.
But when does one "clearly not fit"?
When I would've known prior to my NM application that I would fall under
"clearly not fit", I wouldn't have applied, of course.
Some people (DDs) think that I would fit and encouraged me. Now I've heard
that my "chances are very small", even before I was asked any questions.
Hmmm, that's a /little/ bit discouraging, I'd say...

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc