Re: fresh blood gets congested: long way to become DD

On Sat, 07 Jan 2006, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> into a full screening, since as Marc Brockschmidt indicated, one FD
> check can take about two hours. If you spend that much time you can be
> pretty certain you did a thorough check on the person, and the DAM

I may be wrong here, but I have a hunch that your definition of through
check is unlikely to meet the DAM's.  Heck, it doesn't meet even _mine_
while I was working as an AM!  It is more like eight to ten hours of work
per applicant.  Not to mention the other eight hours of work it can take to
make a proper AM report...

  Henrique Holschuh