Re: Queue processing

On Nov 17, 2005, at 19:59, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
Now let's look at the stats for the "queues":
Awaiting AM assignment: median days 131, max days 706
Awaiting FD approval: median days 20, max days 77
Awaiting DAM approval: median days 262, max days 303

I thought the stats on the page were broken?

Anyway about testimonials about NMs: I interpreted this as the job of the AM. There is also such a template in the CVS repository. Am I wrong about that?

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern