Re: fresh blood gets congested: long way to become DD

* Moritz Muehlenhoff (jmm@inutil.org) [051111 23:40]:
> Endless sponsoring is a waste of time, both for the DD-to-be, who has additional
> work like preparing his new package for download, sending explanations along etc.
> and the sponsor, who needs to review the upload again.

I think it's true that we need to get faster. I just don't have *the*
good idea how. Of course, ranting is not helpful (which you didn't, but
others did) - but I don't have a good idea what is (except of getting
more people to become AM, what we try, but is only limited successfull).

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/