Wishlist: show real names instead of logins

Hey people,

I've looked for a place to report a (wishlist) bug against
https://nm.debian.org and came up with this mailinglist; if this is the
wrong place please let me know.

I would like to request that the nmstatus.php page would list the real
names of the people involved, and not just some login name. These are
often cryptic, but more importantly, give the page a very clinical and
mechanic image. Since in my opinion our given names look a lot
friendlier, could you please display those instead of the usernames?
I'm talking about fields like advocate, application manager,
fd member, dam etc.

Thijs