Re: another wake-up call (sad, but true)

Sad but true.
	I've been on the NM process since March this year. It tooks four months
to have an AM assigned and 3 months later (due to some AM problems at
the beginnig) i passed everything. 1 month later, my AM recommends me,
and one more ,until now, the FD have not check completeness of report
already, and i don't want to imagine, how long it will take to the final
DAM approval (bad news says its around 10/12 months!). There is not too
much people in the process: 6 waiting for FD Approval and another 23 for
the DAM one, so it's not so overloaded.

	So, what it takes me two/three months to finish, will go over almost 2
years. There is a problem here, i know and i assume it when i apply, but
it will discourage too many people to help.

	Ghe Rivero