Re: Various things

Matthew Palmer <mpalmer@debian.org> writes:
[...disadvantages of the current NM checks...]
> 3) AMs don't like it because it takes a long time to read all those essays.

That's not my main problem ... Reading these answers is just boring (and
after the twentieth analysis of the AT&T public license, ripping my eyes
out seems to be a good alternative).

Changing the NM process to focus a bit more on actual work would IMO be
a good start to get more developers to work as AM.

Marc
--
BOFH #262:
Our POP server was kidnapped by a weasel.