Re: Misc web page changes, possible breakage

* tbm <tbm@cyrius.com> [2004-12-16 15:42]:
> > What I'm missing on the status pages is: when did the front desk
> > approve an application for the DAM?
>
> That's coming.  For this, I need to add a new field to the DB but so
> far I didn't have permission to do that.  Craig granted me full
> permisssion yesterday so I'll add this soon.

Craig added these fields so I've added the functionality to the web
pages.  In addition to showing when FD checked a report for
completeness, the pages also show which FD and DAM member approved an
application.

I'm not going to add these values to old applications but they should
show up in future applications.  Two examples I tested this with are:

http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=robertc%40robertcollins.net
http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=keithp%40keithp.com

--
Martin Michlmayr