Re: Misc web page changes, possible breakage

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 03:11:21PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> please let me know (or if you have any other good ideas
> about how to make things clearer).

What I'm missing on the status pages is: when did the front desk approve
an application for the DAM? One can now only see whether this has
happened from which section you appear in the overview page, and the
date that this happened from the datetime of last action.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl