Re: Advocate check-list

On 10137 March 1977, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> wanted to do this for months but never got around to it, so I asked
> Joerg today if he can prepare something.  However, I feel it might be
> good to do some brainstorming first so we can come up with a list of
> things to put into this check-list.

So for the first thoughts, more to follow:
- Applicant needs to already have some work done for Debian.
  A packager at least one package, a translator continues work on
  translating $stuff in Debian, etc.
- Applicant needs at least a basic knowledge how things work. The more
  the better. He should have read policy at least once IMO. devel-ref
  too.
- If he is a packager he should have shown good work with his packages
  and bugs. Means - no open bugs without any comment for a long
  timeframe.

And now: Some sleep. :)

--
bye Joerg
"Gna, schon wieder Seti [...] Dabei ist es schon schwierig genug, auf