Re: Splitting P&P templates into two

Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> writes:

> Some AMs (or at least Brian Nelson whose report I'm reading right now)

It wasn't my idea originally.  I got it from another AM.

> have split the P&P templates into two.  The first part has the SC/DFSG
> summary part, about 10 questions and the agreements (DMUP, SC), and the
> second part has the rest.  I really like this approach because
>  a) it leads to more interaction between applicant and AM (you don't
>     mail them a huge template and wait for them to come back, but you
>     get some answers, respond, send more questions later, etc).
>  b) you don't send this huge template which scares everyone off
>     immediately.

I like it for the same reasons.  Also, it's easier on my side since I
don't have to process all of the answers in one big chunk.

I'd like to divide up the T&S questions as well, but I'm not sure where
to do it.  There's no clear dividing lines for those that I can see.

--
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!