Re: A certain piece of software (I forget which)

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 03:06:56AM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I feel uncomfortable about asking this question:
>
>  1. Debian was offered a Debian-specific license to package a certain
>     piece of software (I forget which).  Would we put it in main?
>
> not uncomfortable about the question per se, but about the "I forget
> which".  Would it be possible to fish out that information from
> somewhere?  Does someone remember some more detail, just to put up a
> message asking about it in debian-devel?

I suppose no package is mentioned because it would make it even easier
than it already is.  If you ask about package foo, and foo is in
non-free, then why bother even asking?

It would be really nice if we could find a suitable license text (or
just make one up) and include it in the bad licenses tarball instead.

--
Blast you and your estrogenical treachery!