A certain piece of software (I forget which)

Hello,

I feel uncomfortable about asking this question:

 1. Debian was offered a Debian-specific license to package a certain
    piece of software (I forget which).  Would we put it in main?

not uncomfortable about the question per se, but about the "I forget
which".  Would it be possible to fish out that information from
somewhere?  Does someone remember some more detail, just to put up a
message asking about it in debian-devel?

Ciao,

Enrico