Re: A certain piece of software (I forget which)

On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 21:06, Enrico Zini wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I feel uncomfortable about asking this question:
>
>  1. Debian was offered a Debian-specific license to package a certain
>     piece of software (I forget which).  Would we put it in main?
>
> not uncomfortable about the question per se, but about the "I forget
> which".  Would it be possible to fish out that information from
> somewhere?  Does someone remember some more detail, just to put up a
> message asking about it in debian-devel?

Personally, it seems like the "I forget which" is just a manner of
implying a hypothetical situation. If a specific piece of software was
mentioned then it would be trivial to google for the answer and just
copy / paste it into the form without the applicant thinking much for
themselves.
--
Chris Anderson <chris@nullcode.org>
ICQ: 72021847  Jabber: chrisja@jabber.org