AM report for Eric Evans <eevans@sym-link.com>

Report for new developer applicant:

	Eric Evans <eevans@sym-link.com>

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Key ID: 0xF2833C93, signed by Adam F. Rogoyski <rogoyski@debian.org>
   Keycheck results:

	Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
	Receiving and checking key
	pub  1024D/F2833C93 2004-01-18 Eric Evans <eevans@opennms.org>
	     Impronta digitale = CEC8 6BB4 A0BA 9D0F 9039  7CAE F835 8FA2 F283 3C93
	sig!        A3B75629 2004-02-05   Adam F. Rogoyski <rogoyski@debian.org>
	sig!3       F2833C93 2004-01-18   Eric Evans <eevans@opennms.org>
	uid                            Eric Evans <eevans@sym-link.com>
	sig!3       F2833C93 2004-01-18   Eric Evans <eevans@opennms.org>
	sub  2048g/98CB5BA4 2004-01-18
	sig!        F2833C93 2004-01-18   Eric Evans <eevans@opennms.org>

	Key is ok

   Applicant writes:
   I am a 30-something father of two, working as a systems engineer /
   developer in San Antonio Texas.

   I started using Linux in 1997, (Debian in 1999), and quickly grew to
   respect the results of the Free software community, its
   contributions, and its values. The need to give back has stuck with
   me ever since, and my interest in doing so only grows more avid with
   time.

   It is my desire to maintain, (useful), packages for the project,
   triage bugs reports, and assist other maintainers when needed.